Sunday, January 17, 2010

I see many couples in New York where a woman is Asian and a man is Caucasian.?

And I do a lot of lot of such couples lately - clearly more than just a few years ago. I rarely see the opposite (that is Asian men with Caucasian women). Can anyone explain this phenomenon? I am really curious to know. Are there more Asian women than men? Otherwise, there must be lots of single Asian men out there.I see many couples in New York where a woman is Asian and a man is Caucasian.?
My son only dates Asian women, he says the reason the Asian women like Caucasian men is that they are freeier to express themselves in an equal relationship without being traditionally bound.I see many couples in New York where a woman is Asian and a man is Caucasian.?
hmm, perhaps you should learn to think first.
I guess white guys are tired of dating white girls so I guess they figure why not try something different for a change.
that is a question people ask me and i have no idea. i have never dated a caucasian man and i don't think i will no offense to them and i'm chinese american. i don't see whats the big deal.
NO, women is less than men all over the world, and the same in Asian. The white man may find asian women are cute, lovely, beautiful,crackajack enough. A guy on interracialmatch.com told me that he had married an asian girl. He thought asian girl is the best choice to be your good wife.
Asian women like $$, so they go after the doctor,lawyer,banker type, which happens to be mostly caucasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment