Friday, January 15, 2010

Do scorpio and virgos make good couples?

i wanted to know do theY have good sex?Do scorpio and virgos make good couples?
This requires more information than what is given. Venus and Mars signs would be good. Moon and Ascendants would be even better for analysis.Do scorpio and virgos make good couples?
I'm a scorpio and im married to a virgo. We obviously make a good couple lol.. and we have GREAT sex... part of the reason I married him :-P haha
you don't honestly believe in that stuff do you?
Hmm well...I'm not sure about the sex part cause I am neither sign and have never asked a Virgo about their sex life. (they would feel insulted) although I have asked Scorpio men about their sex lives. We talk about sex a lot and they don't get grossed out and stuff about it. They are so freaky.They will try anything. lol





Oh but back to the question...Virgo is an Earth Sign and Scorpio is Water. they are supposed to get on very well.
i dated to virgo the sex was average - had a low libido but im a sag so that prob why - for scorpio it might work
Well I never dated a virgo but most of my best friends are virgos, there very easy to talk to and have fun with
Well, we fight sometimes. My boyfriend is very stubborn and nothing I do seems to be good enough sometimes. He also never says what is wrong with him even though you can see there is something wrong anyway. But I love him, actually in spite of his sun sign and what it might say about him.





He has Virgo sun, Aries moon and Scorpio rising.





I have Scorpio sun, Gemini moon and Sagittarius rising.

No comments:

Post a Comment