Friday, January 15, 2010

How can me and my wife find other young married Christian couples in Pearland, Texas?

I know this thought has probably never crossed your mind, but you might try looking in church.How can me and my wife find other young married Christian couples in Pearland, Texas?
Okay from one Christian to another this is the dumbest question I have ever Heard............Of course the answer is church..... my best friend and her husband who is a pastor just moved from mass to hewit texas is that close by youHow can me and my wife find other young married Christian couples in Pearland, Texas?
鈻衡梽Try Jehovah's Witnesses. They will introduce themselves to you and sex only within marriage is considered the norm.
The best place to find other young married Christian couples would be at church. That seems like a no brainer, lol.
It seems like an unlikely place but you should try a church. Stranger things have happened.
Have you tried going to a church?
What for? wife swapping parties lol
go to church maybee there r christians there but i could be wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment