Friday, January 15, 2010

What sort of prizes should I give out for games at a couples bridal shower??

I'm throwing a couples bridal shower for my sister-in-law in April and I'm kind of stuck on what to give out for prizes/favors. For a girls only shower it's not that hard... pictures frames, candles, lotions, etc. But the co-ed aspect is making it a lot harder than I thought it would! I'd appreciate any suggestions for any part of the shower! Thanks. :)What sort of prizes should I give out for games at a couples bridal shower??
I had a couples shower - they did movie baskets, food, and the traditional shower gifts. They also gave wine--which was pretty universal and well received. Tool kits, grilling stuff, cookbooks, and stuff like that.





The theme was wine tasting, maybe if you have a theme, you could go from there?What sort of prizes should I give out for games at a couples bridal shower??
I'd have a gift card prize table. They don't have to be expensive gift cards -- even just $5 ones. But they are unisex and easy to get.
Miniature tool kits, pocket address books, a pen %26amp; pencil set.
What's wrong with picture frames and candles? Guys can still appreciate things for the home. Also try something like Dunkin Donuts gift certificates for small amounts, food (candy, jellies, etc), massage stuff, etc. Mix it up a little, some guys specific and girl specific prizes will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment