Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How many couples(married, commited, gay etc) use the spenser spanking plan in their relationships?

To improve their behavior towards each other in the relationship(using corporal punishment)How many couples(married, commited, gay etc) use the spenser spanking plan in their relationships?
We tried it. It was helpful as a tool for resolving conflict and opening up communication. After about six months we concluded that the Spencer plan was not for us. The problem was that I was too strict with my husband, probably an orientation from my teaching career, and he was not strict enough with me. We ended up going to a CDD relationship where I am the only one spanked.How many couples(married, commited, gay etc) use the spenser spanking plan in their relationships?
My husband and I have a paddle and a leather whip; we use it for sexual play, not punishment.
Not here. We use nipple pinches...

No comments:

Post a Comment