Friday, January 15, 2010

Poll: If married couples/couples never lie to each other, than does the truth really hurt?

which is it? lie to not hurt the person or tell the truth still hurting the person?





should the man and woman be totally honest no matter what....?Poll: If married couples/couples never lie to each other, than does the truth really hurt?
Telling the truth does not mean hurting that person.


Lying to your spouse about that you stop and had lunch with your old girl friend. If you want to lye about this then maybe you should not be doing it.


Telling your wife she looks fat in that dress is mean. You would be more loving to say I really like you in the blue dress better. It brings out the color of your eyes.





So in a relationship it's good to be truthful and not lie but never to hurt each other. Treat your love ones with love and tenderness.Poll: If married couples/couples never lie to each other, than does the truth really hurt?
I think that sometimes it's kinder to lie. My husband's friend started dating my friend who is over weight. He broke up with her. She asked me to find out why he dumped her. He told me that one day he just woke up and realized that he was dating the pillsbury dough girl. I lied and told her that he wouldn't give me a reason for the break up because it would only hurt her to tell her the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment