Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Who are your favorite gay couples and why do you like them also do you think they are cute?

on all tv in general who have a gay couple who is your favorite just curious?Who are your favorite gay couples and why do you like them also do you think they are cute?
Ellen and Portia !!! They are the cutest couple !! And Ellen loves mentioning her wife in her shows, that is so adorable.Who are your favorite gay couples and why do you like them also do you think they are cute?
First of all, Ellen and Porta are the etalon!


They're such a lovely couple! Every couple should have the love they both show to each other!


And I'm glad some people are smart enough to know when their schedules and lifestyle wouldn't allow them to put the kids first. (And by ';lifestyle'; I don't mean lesbian鈥 mean workaholic, hollywood parties, jet-setting lifestyle).. since it seems they'd be perfect parents, they might know it better.





On the other hand I'm keep crossing fingers for Lindsay and her dj. I can't help but I love them and don't see the disfunctions of this relationship. I really really think they fit. Reminds me of my neighter with nor without (now)days w/ my girlfriend.


Not an enviable role, huh?
Obviously Ellen and Portia! They are so nice and such good roll models. They are good representatives of the gay community. Kudos to them. I think they are a cute couple. I love Ellen in general. Here talk show is good, but I always liked her stand up and movies such as Mr. Wrong.
I sitll like Will and Grace's Will and Jack. They were funny but Will and that cop guy, that was kind of moving at times. and Karen was a hoot.
I really only know one. I'd have to say Ellen and Portia. Not sure why, but I whenever I see both of them together (especially when Ellen interviewed Portia on her show), I can see how much they mean to eachother,
For Women: Ellen and Portia--Way Hot, and good people.





For men: Burt and Ernie--'nough said.
No TV, but there's a delightful chubby couple down the street.
My answer is nothing special, just agreeing with Jack. Although the two old muppet guys come in a close second.
Well...I did like Omarion and Bow Wow, but I think they broke up.
well im not sure who she is married too..but i like Rosy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment