Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do you think it's a good idea for married couples to have pet names for each other. What are a few good ones.?

Cat and Dog.Do you think it's a good idea for married couples to have pet names for each other. What are a few good ones.?
Yes you should have pet names, me and my fiance have several. Here are some of them, some are funny from trying to say two different things are the wrong time.





Pumpkin, pumpkinhead, sweetie, sweetness, honeybean, honeybun, love and the funny ones, babyhead and pumpkinbutt also my petDo you think it's a good idea for married couples to have pet names for each other. What are a few good ones.?
Is it a good idea? Only if the spouse approves of the 'pet name' given. I told my husband I do not want to be called Baby or Babe for any reason. It's a name men use when they can't remember yours, IMHO. Every time he calls me that, I call him Studmuffin and his teenaged kids snort and chortle and tease him mercilessly. He hasn't called me that in a month or so now. ;) He calls me Cream Puff to get even.
Sure. Why the hell not? But pet names generally evolve out of some character quirk or random thing that came out of the spouses thought process one day. Asking us for some names to call your significant other is kinda cheating and a little fake. You'll think of one for 'em all on your own eventually! Good luck!
We do...why not?! I call him everything from pumpkin, baby, babe, honey, peanut butter butt, sexy, booboo, etc he calls me stinky, babe, baby, sweetie, my love (i love love love that one) and so forth. I love it and i think he does too. sometimes we even talk baby talk still. it keeps the relationship fun
murph (murphy bed)


kitty (obvious)





my ex-girlfriend developed these when she got married:


ebi (japanese fish)


woody
As long as you guys love each other , you can call any names you want ...





honey, sugar, sweetie, love, baby, coochiekoo... anything you like
My hubby calls me Devil sometimes but he calls me Beautiful on my good days. I call him Mister Spock or Spock sometime I call him Big Bear
I'm ';Kitten'; and ';LadyBug'; and he's ';BatMan';. (Because he's my hero.)
I always do-so I don't have to remember who I'm with!


Think about it!
c*m guzzler and spankie.
poochie and snuckims
tea bag cup is always cute

No comments:

Post a Comment