Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is it healthy for couples to aruge?

not alot of arguing but the occasional spat. and, if you have some one, how often do you argue? is it rare or inbetween? and is it usually about stupid stuff?Is it healthy for couples to aruge?
Well, for my boyfriend and me, it's kind of healthy because we get to make up after our arguments.





We argue almost everyday. It's in between. It's usually about something pointless and stupid. It's kind of weird because both of us would never drop on that subject until one of us apologizes.





Whenever we get into arguments, we'd blame each other and we'd insult each other. Sometimes out of nowhere, we'd stop talking to each other and we sometimes just ignore each other for an hour. But after that, he'd come to me and start apologizing. He's usually the one who stops the silent treatment between us.





The argument was all worth it because after that, we start talking about stuff that we did wrong and he'd start to open up more to me. He'd tell me what I did wrong and I'd tell him what he did wrong.Is it healthy for couples to aruge?
yes it's healthy





';The couple that fights the most is the one most in love鈥?it shows they care enough to notice the other one screwed up and care enough to mention it to the person so they can fix it. When you stop fighting it means you stopped caring.';





this is the quote that kept me going when i thought the fights were getting old. it sometimes can be about stupid stuff don't sweat it, just talk it out.
it's healthy to argue rather than to bottle it up. i argue with my boyfriend all the time and we've been together more than a year. we just don't like to be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment